GSSSB Jamadar 2017 Exam Pattern Syllabus, Jamadar Written Exam Pattern Notification, Advt No. GSSSB-201617-144, GSSSB-144-201617 Syllabus. Computer Proficiency Test, CPT Syllabus
GSSSB Jamadar 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is going to recruit candidates for Post of Jamadar.
Here you can find the syllabus for the exam that will be conducted for the recruitment of above said post.
GSSSB Jamadar Recruitment Post Details:
- Designation: Jamadar
- Advt. No: GSSSB-144/201617
- No. of Posts – 35 Posts
GSSSB Jamadar Exam Pattern:
For the recruitment of GSSSB Jamadar, the board will take the exams in three stages.
- The first stage of exam id Preliminary test.
- The second stage is Physical Eligibility Test.
- The third stage is Main Written exam.
Part 1: Jamadar Preliminary Examination (Screening Test- Objective Type):
General Knowledge-Objective Type
- Duration: 1 hour
- Total 100 Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks of prelim exam s 40%.
Part-II: Jamadar Physical Screening Test:
The Candidate is required to achieve the minimum qualifying standard as prescribed above.
- Test: Running 800 meters
- Qualifying standard: In 5 Minutes
- Test: Running 400 meters
- Qualifying standard: In 3 Minutes
- Test: Running 1200 meters
- Qualifying standard: In 8 Minutes
Part-III Jamadar Main Examination:
Written Examination – Objective Type
Duration 1 Hour
Total 100 Marks
Distribution of Marks:
- Gujarati : 35 Marks
- English : 30 Marks
- General Knowledge: 35 Marks
The syllabus for written exam will be similar to the level of the curriculum of 12th std (H.S.C.) of Gujarat Board.