Who is the father of public administration?
In the United States of America, Woodrow Wilson is considered the father of public administration. He first formally recognized public administration in an 1887 article entitled "The Study of Administration".
Who coined the term Posdcorb?
POSDCORB is an acronym which means Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Coordinating, Reporting and Budgeting which was first coined in a paper on administrative management that was written for the Brownlow Committee by Luther Gulick and Lyndall Urwick.
Which book is best for public administration?
(Public Administration Books For UPSC, public administration upsc, public administration pdf,public administration syllabus)
Recommended Books for Public Administration Optional – Civil Services Books for Mains Exam
- Public Administration – Laxmikanth.
- New Horizons Of Public Administration – Mohit Bhattacharya.
- Administrative Thinkers – D. Ravindra Prasad
- Contemporary Debates in Public Administration – Dhameja Alka.
- Indian Administration – Maheswari.