• Recently, in the southern region of the country in which 53 billion barrels of new oil reserves have been discovered - Iran
• France has beaten the country to win the Fed Cup 2019 title - Australia
• World Science The day is celebrated on 10 November
• Recently ' sea power ' naval the exercise was conducted between India and the country whose navies - Indonesia
• Supreme Court has ordered the Ayodhya verdict to give as many acres of land in Ayodhya itself - 5 acres
• Recently the country which has secured the first place in the decline in maternal mortality rate - Kerala
• The day National Education Day is celebrated - 11 November
• The name of the former Election Commissioner who has been a strong advocate of electoral reforms in India have died recently- TN Seshan
• He only Indian bowler with 34 T- 20 international matches, 50 were recorded taking wickets is Yujvendra Chahal
• In a country where 11 held fifth BRICS Summit shall be Brazil
1. On which of the following days is National Education Day celebrated?
a. 10 November
b. 11 November
c. 12 November
d. 13 November
2. What is the name of the former Election Commissioner, who has passed away recently, who is a strong advocate of electoral reforms in India?
a. T Swaminathan
b. Dr. Nagendra Singh
c. RK Trivedi
d. TN Seshan
3. Which Indian bowlers only 34 T- 20 International matches 50 is designed to record the wicket?
a. R Ashwin
b. Jaspreet Bumrah
c. Yuzvendra Chahal
d. Ravindra Jadeja
4. In which of the following countries will the 11th BRICS Conference be held?
b. South Africa
5. Recently 53 billion barrels of new oil reserves have been discovered in the southern region of which country?
6. France has defeated which country to win the title of Fed Cup 2019?
7. World Science day is celebrated on which of the following days?
a. 10 November
b. 11 November
c. 08 November
d. 05 November
8. Recently ' sea power ' naval exercise was conducted between India and which country's navies?
9. The Supreme Court has ordered the Ayodhya verdict to give the Muslim side how many acres of land in Ayodhya itself?
a. 7 acres
b. 5 acres
c. 8 acres
d. 2 acres
10. According to the recently released Sample Registration System (SRS) Bulletin- 2019, which state of India has recorded the lowest maternal mortality (MMR) ?
1. b. 11 November
Every year, National Education Day is celebrated across the country on 11 November. This day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was the first Education Minister of independent India. During his tenure from 1947 to 1958, he contributed significantly in the establishment of various educational institutions such as IITs, IISC, UGC etc. He was awarded the Bharat Ratna in the year 1992.
2. d. TN Seshan
Tirunelai Narayan Aiyar Seshan whom T.N. Also known by the name of Seshan , the L0 Nvanbr 20l9 died. They India 10 were th CEC. He took over as the Chief Election Commissioner of India from 12 December 1990 to 11 December 1996 . He was considered the most influential Chief Election Commissioner of India. TN Seshan is remembered for promoting transparency and fairness in elections.
3. c. Yuzvendra Chahal
Indian bowlers Yujvendra Chahal not playing against Bangladesh 20 international career 50 has a record of taking wickets. They only 34 T- 20 matches 50 made record wicket. R Ashwin and Jasprit Bumrah have also completed 50 wickets before them. However, for India, Bumrah achieved this feat in 41 matches and Ashwin in 42 matches. At the same time, Chahal has achieved this position in 34 matches. Talking internationally, Ajanta Mendis held this record in just 26 matches and Rashid Khan in 31 matches.
4. d. Brasil
Brazil 11 th BRICS Summit 2019 host nation. The theme for this year is - BRICS: Economic Development for an Innovative Future. " BRICS five is a group of emerging economies, including countries - Brazil , Russia , India , China and South Africa. Earlier, BRICS Summit 10th edition 25 Julai 20l8 was held in Johannesburg, South Africa.
5. a. Iran
This is expected to increase Iran's crude oil reserves by more than one-third. Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said that new oil reserves have been found in Khuzestan province of Iran. It is spread over a scope of 2,400 square kilometres. This area spans 80 meters deep in a distance of about 200 kilometres.
6. c. Australia
France defeated Australia 3–2 . France captured the title thanks to the brilliant performances of Christina Mladenovic and Caroline Garcia. France last won the title by defeating America in the year 2003. This is France's third overall and the first Fed Cup title after 16 years.
7. a. 10 November
The purpose of World Science Day is to underline the role of science in society. Through this, the effect of science is to be displayed in the life of common people. This day was first celebrated in the year 2002.
8. d. Indonesia
The main objective of this war exercise is to promote maritime cooperation. This is the first bilateral naval combat exercise between the navies of the two countries. This exercise includes surface combat exercises, air defence exercises, weapon firing exercises.
9. b. 5 acres
A 5- judge special bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi has unanimously ruled on the disputed land of Ayodhya . The court, in its decision based on theASI report, also said that there is no strong information about breaking the temple and building a mosque. The Allahabad High Court gave its verdict in 2010 in this case before the Supreme Court.
10. c. Kerala
Sample Registration System (the SRS) , MMR at a million births per year in the southern states, 77 down from 72 in the figure other states came while 93 declined from 90 's. The maternal mortality rate in India has decreased by 26.9 percent since 2013 . Kerala has secured the first place in the decline in maternal mortality. It has recorded a decline in MMR from 46 to 42 .